Fresno & Bakersfield Residential Solar Panels
Power Your Home with the Energy of the Sun
Deciding to install residential power panels for your home is one of the best decisions and smartest investments you can make. The cost savings alone may quickly offer a return on the price of the residential solar panels you install. Here at SunPower® by Quality Home Services, we have been in business for three decades and have been family-owned and operated since our inception. With a 25-year warranty, you can rely on the quality of our products throughout Fresno and Bakersfield.
Call SunPower® by Quality Home Services today at (800) 496-3074 to schedule a service for residential solar panel installation in Fresno or Bakersfield!
Environmentally Friendly and Energy-Saving Products
Throughout the years, solar energy has become increasingly more affordable. In fact, there are many programs available to help you save money. We aim to use the technology of solar power energy to reduce your electricity bills throughout the year while protecting your environment and reducing your carbon footprint. Our Fresno and Bakersfield residential solar panel professionals are licensed in the state of California and we are known for our professionalism and dedication to safety and customer satisfaction. Our team can assist you with customized designs, installations, and technical support.
Why Choose Us To Install Your Home's Solar Panels?
- Trusted name throughout the valley since 1985
- Best performing, most efficient panels in the market today
- 25-year product warranty
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Flexible financing with $0 down option
- Committed to customer service for over 30 years
- We now offer back-up battery energy storage!
You can count on our Fresno and Bakersfield residential solar panel installers to help you understand your options every step of the way.
Benefits of Residential Solar Panels
Homeowners are not only concerned and curious about the environmental aspects; they often consider financial factors as well. How much does it cost? What is the return on investment in the long run?
- A great investment - purchasing solar is now more affordable than ever, lasting up to 30 years
- Increases the value of your property if you decide to sell your home in the future
- Eliminates or substantially reduces your electricity bill
- Helps create jobs
We Are Cradle to Cradle Certified
Solar panels from SunPower® by Quality Home Service were given the honor of “Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver” (C2C). The standard to obtain this certification guides designers and manufacturers through a constant improvement process, with the goal of producing and selling a product that is both environmentally safe and highly effective.
The Following Are The Criteria Used In C2C Certification:
- Material Health – Understanding the chemical ingredients of all materials in a product and optimizing toward safer substances
- Material Reutilization – Creating products comprised of materials that come from, and safely return to, industry or nature
- Renewable Energy & Carbon Management – Using clean, renewable energy
- Water Stewardship – Manage clean water as a precious resource and a vital human right
- Social Fairness – Making a positive impact on the lives of employees, local community, and global community through the creation, use, disposal or reuse of a product
When you know a product is Cradle to Cradle® Certified, you can have peace of mind in purchasing a product designed and manufactured to the highest standards and overall environmental awareness. Our company continuously improves the efficiency of our products. We are fortunate to have over 75% of our solar panels holding the honor of C2C certification.
How Many Solar Panels Are Needed To Run A House?
The number of solar panels you require to efficiently run your home will vary based on a number of key factors. Each home’s need can differ depending on the amount of power that is required from your solar panel system.
Factors That Can Affect How Many Solar Panels You Need:
- The size of the panels
- How much energy your home requires. You can review your energy bills to best determine this number
- The energy-efficiency of the panels
- How much wattage or power you and your family currently use. You can verify this by reviewing your electricity bills
- The amount of sun your area receives. Cloudier locations may require more panels, however investing in a battery backup system can solve that issue
- The level of shade your home experiences
Additionally, the pitch or angle of your roof and the direction the panels are facing will detemine their effectivness. We recommend consulting with a professional solar energy expert to decide the number of solar panels you'll need and other considerations to keep in mind to ensure optimal solar performance. With our expertise and knowledge in the industry we can assist you in finding and installing the right solar panels to your Bakersfield or Fresno home.
Schedule Your No-Cost Solar Panel Estimate Today
We would be happy to help you with all aspects of choosing and designing the right system, including the cost of the system and any rebate incentives that may be available. Our Bakersfield and Fresno residential solar panel representatives are friendly, professional, experienced, and extremely knowledgeable regarding solar panels.
Do not wait to begin saving money and reducing your carbon footprint - contact us online or give us a call to learn more about our Fresno and Bakersfield residential solar panel installation options!
Dave and Carolyn R.
Paul & Patsy
A team of experienced professionals providing the highest & most efficient solar power systems.Call (800) 496-3074 for More Information Today