Fresno & Bakersfield Residential Solar Panels
Providing Customers With Quality Solar Panel Products and Installation Services
When you choose to have solar panels installed at your residence in Fresno or Bakersfield, you can rely on the team at SunPower® by Quality Home Services to design and deliver an effective solar power system customized to fit your roof. We have three decades of experience as a family-owned and operated company serving the local community. Our Fresno and Bakersfield solar installation experts are dedicated to efficiency and professionalism, and we’re known in the area for providing customers with innovative and reliable solutions.
Why Purchase Our Solar Roof Panels?
Not all solar panels are created equal, and our solar products are known for being the highest quality in the industry. SunPower® solar panels offer more power per square foot and higher efficiency when converting sunlight into electricity, which means fewer panels on your roof with a greater production of electricity.
Benefits of purchasing solar roof panels from our company include:
- We are certified for sales, design, and installation of several solar panel products
- Our products come with a 25-year guarantee for power performance and workmanship
- Our products are affordable due to financing options, federal tax credits, and tax breaks offered by state and federal agencies
- Professional installation with an emphasis on overall aesthetics, without compromising the integrity of your roof
Adding solar roof panels to your Fresno or Bakersfield residence is an excellent home improvement investment, not only because they save you on energy costs, but because they can increase the overall value of your home. We’re happy to offer you more information and answer any of your questions. Our staff is highly knowledgeable, incredibly friendly and looks forward to serving you soon.
Call now to speak to one of our Fresno residential solar panel experts. You can contact us at (800) 496-3074 or reach out online using the contact form on our page.
Residential Solar Panels in Fresno & Bakersfield
If you’re interested in powering your home with the energy from the sun, then now is the time to consider installing solar panels on your Fresno or Bakersfield roof. Deciding to install residential power panels for your home is one of the best decisions and smartest investments you can make. The cost savings alone may quickly offer a return on the price of the residential solar panels you install. Here at SunPower® by Quality Home Services, we have been in business for three decades and have been family-owned and operated since our inception. With a 25-year warranty, you can rely on the quality of our products throughout Fresno and Bakersfield.
Environmentally Friendly and Energy-Saving Products
Throughout the years, solar energy has become increasingly more affordable. In fact, there are many programs available to help you save money. We aim to use the technology of solar power energy to reduce your electricity bills throughout the year while protecting your environment and reducing your carbon footprint. Our Fresno and Bakersfield residential solar panel professionals are licensed in the state of California, and we are known for our professionalism and dedication to safety and customer satisfaction. Our team can assist you with customized designs, installations, and technical support. You can count on our Fresno and Bakersfield residential solar panel installers to help you understand your options every step of the way.
Benefits of Residential Solar Panels
Homeowners are not only concerned and curious about the environmental aspects; they often consider financial factors as well. How much does it cost? What is the return on investment in the long run?
Top reasons to make the switch to solar panels:
- A great investment
- Affordable home improvement
- Increases the value of your property if you decide to sell your home in the future
- Eliminates or substantially reduces your electricity bill
- Helps create jobs
We Are Cradle to Cradle Certified
Solar panels from SunPower® by Quality Home Service were awarded “Cradle to Cradle Certification™ Silver” (C2C). The standard to obtain this certification guides designers and manufacturers through a constant improvement process, with the goal of producing and selling a product that is both environmentally safe and highly effective.
The Following Are the Criteria Used In C2C Certification:
- Material Health – Understanding the chemical ingredients of all materials in a product and optimizing toward safer substances
- Material Reutilization – Creating products comprised of materials that come from, and safely return to, industry or nature
- Renewable Energy & Carbon Management – Using clean, renewable energy
- Water Stewardship – Manage clean water as a precious resource and a vital human right
- Social Fairness – Making a positive impact on the lives of employees, local community, and global community through the creation, use, disposal, or reuse of a product
When you know a product has Cradle to Cradle® Certification, you can have peace of mind in purchasing a product designed and manufactured to the highest standards and overall environmental awareness. Our company continuously improves the efficiency of our products. We are fortunate to have over 75% of our solar panels holding the honor C2C Certification.
How Many Solar Panels Are Needed to Run A House?
The number of solar panels you require to efficiently run your home will vary based on a number of key factors. Each home’s need can differ depending on the amount of power that is required from your solar panel system.
Factors That Can Affect How Many Solar Panels You Need:
- The size of the panels
- How much energy your home requires. You can review your energy bills to best determine this number
- The energy-efficiency of the panels
- How much wattage or power you and your family currently use. You can verify this by reviewing your electricity bills
- The amount of sun your area receives. Cloudier locations may require more panels, however investing in a battery backup system can solve that issue
- The level of shade your home experiences
- The pitch or angle of your roof and the direction the panels are facing will determine their effectiveness.
We recommend consulting with a professional solar energy expert to decide the number of solar panels you'll need and other considerations to keep in mind to ensure optimal solar performance. With our expertise and knowledge in the industry we can assist you in finding and installing the right solar panels to your Bakersfield or Fresno home.
Schedule Your No-Cost Solar Panel Estimate Today
We would be happy to help you with all aspects of choosing and designing the right system, including the cost of the system and any rebate incentives that may be available. Our Bakersfield and Fresno residential solar panel representatives are friendly, professional, experienced, and extremely knowledgeable regarding solar panels.
When you choose SunPower® by Quality Home Servicesfor your solar panel installation, you can expect:
- Trusted name throughout the valley since 1985
- Best performing, most efficient panels in the market today
- 25-year product warranty
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Flexible financing with $0 down option
- Committed to customer service for over 30 years
- We now offer back-up battery energy storage!
Do not wait to begin saving money and reducing your carbon footprint - contact us online or give us a call to learn more about our Fresno and Bakersfield residential solar panel installation options!
The Fresno solar roof services experts on our team are standing by, ready to help you today! You can schedule an appointment by calling us at (800) 496-3074 or by using our online contact form.
Our Residential Solar Panel Installations
What Our Customers have to Say
Dave and Carolyn R.
Chris went above and beyond to do even the smallest thing to make the job perfect for us.
Waited a year to state my opinion!
We installed a SunPower solar system from QHS and we’re very pleased!
Great company to work with!
Customer service from Sun Power has been superior .
Their customer service is what all customer service companies could learn from.
From second one, SunPower by Quality Home Services has been amazing!
I am VERY pleased with my solar system they installed, and will highly recommend using this company for your home solar needs.
My Husband and I were so happy we went with Quality Homes for our solar system.
Your whole guys crew was very respectful , treated the property nice and even were nice to our dogs!
They worked diligently and even doubled up their crews to beat the weather.
I was so pleased that I've referred multiple friends his way; I know he will be able to answer the questions and help them find ...
You will not be disappointed.
We couldn't be more pleased.
I really appreciate the low payment and that it will stay the same for 20 years.
I am pleased with the level of customer service exhibited by the salesman, installers and office staff.
We could not be happier with our decision to go with SunPower by QHS... Thank You SunPower!
I’m very pleased with the level of customer service... I even recommended them to my mom, who chose them for her solar system.
Paul & Patsy
SunPower by QHS was fantastic to work with–they bent over backwards to make sure that everything worked correctly
The solar consultant who visited me was professional and did not pressure me... I’m happy with the entire process, and plan to ...
SunPower by QHS did a great job of listening to my wants and needs and designed the system I wanted and worked with me to make it ...
Everything about SunPower by QHS was First Class... This company deserves Five Gold Stars!!!
A team of experienced professionals providing the highest & most efficient solar power systems.Call (800) 496-3074 for More Information Today