Tesla Powerwall Installation In Bakersfield & Fresno, CA
Keep More of the Power You Create!
Your solar panels will always produce the most energy they can at all times, and during the peak of the day that may be far more energy than you actually need. In most cases this energy gets sent back to the electrical grid, and you’re paid for it through net metering. But that essentially means that you never actually see much of the energy you produce. Wouldn’t it be great if you could save that energy for later rather than buying it from the grid? With a battery backup system, you can! At Quality Home Services, we’re proud to offer you one of the premiere battery backup systems on the market: Tesla Powerwall! We provide complete Tesla Powerwall installation in Fresno and Bakersfield, and ready to answer all your questions.
Tesla Powerwall is a customized solar-plus-battery solution that helps you save more of the energy you use so you can take advantage of it when you need it. During the day, the sun shines and your SunPower® solar panel system continues to produce an abundance of clean electricity, which is then stored by Tesla Powerwall. At night, when your panels stop producing energy, your home then draws electricity from Tesla Powerwall, giving you the ability to live on clean, sustainable energy 24/7!
Find out more about installing Tesla Powerwall in your home by contacting us online or calling . Serving Fresno and Bakersfield!
At SunPower by Quality Home Services, we’re proud to be a certified installer of Tesla Powerwall, and can bring this revolutionary energy-saving technology into your home! If you’re looking for a way to even further maximize your savings on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint even more, combining one of these systems with your existing solar energy system can achieve all of these goals and more. It can even help you save on energy costs if you own an electric vehicle by capturing more energy that you can then use to charge the batteries that get you to work every day!
Installing Tesla Powerwall
Installing Tesla Powerwall in most homes is easy! Each Tesla Powerwall unit consists of several important components: a 14 kWh battery, liquid cooling system, integrated inverter, and control software which controls when the battery dispatches power and when it charges. The unit itself mounts on your walls or on the ground, both indoors and out. Multiple units can even be combined together to increase capacity and increase energy savings. When Tesla Powerwall is completely charged, your excess energy is exported to the grid to maximize your savings and economic benefit!
Tesla Powerwall has many benefits over other battery backup systems, including:
- A single-unit design that’s compact and fits into the design of nearly every home.
- A waterproof enclosure that protects your important components from the elements
- A long-lasting battery pack that is protected by a 10-year warranty
- A touch-safe enclosure that makes it safe to use around your family, including pets and young children
- A reliable source of backup power in the event of grid outages (if properly configured)
Demonstration of How the Tesla Powerwall Works
Powerwall Operating Modes
Tesla Powerwall has three different operating modes:
- The self-powered mode stores power that is produced by your solar panels so you can then consume it later when the sun isn’t shining.
- Time-based mode enables those without solar power to take advantage of “time-of-use” electrical rates by charging during inexpensive off-peak hours and then releasing power during the most expensive peak hours of the day to maximize your savings.
- Back-up power mode sets up Powerwall as a source of emergency energy to provide you with power for your most important devices in the event of a grid outage.
Get more information about installing Tesla Powerwall in your home; contact SunPower by Quality Home Services by calling today.