Solar Company In Bakersfield
Harness the Power of the Sun with Quality SunPower® Solar Panels
At SunPower® by Quality Home Services, we recognize the multitude of benefits solar energy panels offer to your home and the environment. Many homeowners are curious and concerned about the cost of solar power installation and the return on investment in the long run. Initially, reasons revolved around environmental interests, but now they have expanded to include financial advantages as well.
If you have questions about solar, we have answers. As a trusted solar company in Bakersfield, we're the local experts for all things related to solar panels and solar energy storage. We're proud to install solar panels for both homes and commercial properties throughout the Bakersfield area using only the highest quality SunPower® products.
If you're considering adding solar panels to your residence or commercial property in Bakersfield, now is the time to give us a call. Dial (800) 496-3074 to get started.
5 Reasons Why Bakersfield Homeowners Should Consider Purchasing Solar Panels
- Solar eliminates or significantly reduces your electric bill – An average monthly electric bill is roughly $100, which adds up to $1200 in a year and $24,000 in two decades, also let’s consider the increases in electric rates that have risen between around 3% and 7% annually. Installing solar panels will enable you to break the cycle, by eradicating your electrical bill entirely or reducing it so drastically that they are no longer significant in your budget.
- Solar is a great investment – Purchasing solar power is now more affordable than ever. In a few years, the system will essentially pay for itself. Financing options are available, so you don’t have to worry about paying a substantial upfront cost. Guaranteed to last more than 30 years, purchasing solar panels today would mean instant savings now!
- Solar increases your property value – If you’re planning on selling your Bakersfield home in the future, studies show that homes equipped with solar panel systems have property values 3% to 4% above homes in the same area. They also sell twice as quickly as the competition.
- Solar boosts U.S. energy independence – While the United States produces 3% of the world’s oil output, it consumes 25%. The lack of balance represents the nation’s reliance on foreign fossil fuels, roughly spending $700 billion annually. Imagine if the majority of the homes in the U.S. relied on solar panels instead?
- Solar creates jobs – As the renewable energy industry expands, job opportunities are created for low- and middle-skilled workers. Not only are you helping the environment and saving money, but also making someone else’s life better.
Can I Afford to Go Solar in Bakersfield?
At SunPower® by Quality Home Services, people often ask our Bakersfield solar panel specialists, “Can I afford solar?” Most are hesitant to continue their search for a more effective and reliable energy source that’s beneficial to the environment due to misinformation and hearsay. Fortunately, solar energy is more cost-effective than ever.
While there are various types of alternative energy sources readily available, such as wind, water and geothermal, solar energy has proven to be the most reliable and inexpensive choice for homeowners in Bakersfield and throughout Central California. However, purchasing the complete system may appear costly, since the price typically starts around $10,000. What people don’t know is that there are credits, tax incentives, and tax rebates associated with the purchase. Homeowners can expect to get a tax credit of up to 30% or up to $500 per half a kW, although it must be a primary residence. Secondary properties do not qualify for these incentives.
If you’re on a fixed income, there’s no need to worry because there are multiple programs available. You may finance the installation through a traditional bank since this kind of upgrade qualifies for most home improvement loans. A home equity loan is another option, qualifying the borrower for exceptionally low-interest rates. If you have any questions about the cost of solar, we'd be more than happy to help.
For any questions or for a complimentary quote, call our Bakersfield solar company at (800) 496-3074 today!